Without network administration, it would be difficult for all but the smallest networks to maintain network operations.
The main tasks associated with network administration include:
- Design, installation and evaluation of the network
- Execution and administration of regular backups
- Creation of precise technical documentation, such as network diagrams, network cabling documents, etc.
- Provision for precise authentication to access network resources
- Provision for troubleshooting assistance
- Administration of network security, including intrusion detection
Network security is a highly demanding and exciting field to pursue a rewarding career. With latest IT trends of connecting everything (IoT), could computing, BYOD (bring your own device) network security is becoming centerpieces of enterprise IT.
This program will prepare you with relevant knowledge skills to start your career in network security field. The course structure has been designed by practicing network security professionals deeply connected to industry requirement.
- CompTIA N+
- Network Engineering Routing and Switching
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing
- Ethical Hacking
Currently, network engineers have good demand for jobs that compensate them well, and they’re constantly expanding their understanding of networks, platforms, software applications, and other facets of their careers. Some believe that automation will take over network engineers’ jobs, but the data doesn’t back up those claims. It’s true that automation will become a more predominant part of this industry, but network engineers will simply change their approach to their work and will still stay in demand.
- Network Fundamentals
- IPv4 & IPv6
- Switching Technologies
- Routing Technologies – EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
- WAN Technologies
- Infrastructure Services – DHCP, HSRP, NAT & NTP
- Infrastructure Security – ACL, Port Security, Telnet & SSH
- Infrastructure Management – SNMP, Syslog, Backup & restore
- Networking concepts
- Media & Topologies
- Basic configurations
- Network Management & Security and etc.
Job Market for Network Administration:
A Network Administrator earns an average salary of Rs 342,023 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. A skill in Network Security Management is associated with high pay for this job.
Some of the positions are network administrator (usually at the junior level), network engineer, network technician, and other similar