- This course is designed to provide multiple skills for the candidates and thereby increase the career options.
- Successful completion of this course provides competitive edge for candidates during filtering process of recruitment.
- It brings in the scope for starting the career with a better remuneration package due to better industrial exposure.
- Candidate is expected to possess more stability due to horizontal exposure of technologies.
- It provides better value for money and saving due to combo package of modules.
It has flourished In the the field of chip designing and development and also in many other related technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and augmented reality, 3D integration of PCB Fuzzy Logic and neural benefits.
- OrCAD Capture
- OrCAD PSpice
- OrCAD PCB Editor
- VLSI Verilog
- VLSI System Verilog
- MATLAB for Electronics
- Advanced Microcontroller
- Employability Proficiency Program
- PCB Designer.
- Application Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- Process Engineer
- System Designer.
- Embedded Programmer
- Embedded system engineer.
- MATLAB Developer
- DSP Engineer.
- Model Base Developer
- Simulink Developer
Tools under EDA are very much required for the development of any electronic product. The commonly used tools are:
- VLSI Technology (IC Fabrication)
- PCB Design (Board Development)
- Embedded Systems (Application Development)
- MatLab Data Processing & Analysing)