An integrated circuit (IC) is an electronic component that incorporates and interconnects a multitude of miniature electronic devices, mostly transistors, on a single piece of semiconductor material, typically silicon. VLSI, Very Large Scale Integration is all about Integrated Circuit (IC) design. In other words it is called Chip design. Integrated circuit design is a subset of electrical engineering and computer engineering, consisting the particular logic and circuit design techniques required to design integrated circuits.
At our center we provide verilog and system verilog courses are provided, where upon course completion will be gaining knowledge on Design flow, design modeling of IC and verification.
- VLSI Verilog
- VLSI System Verilog
- Diploma programs provide a focused career goal being a domain specific course
- These courses are suitable for almost all candidates of different academic levels.
- This is one of the most balancing courses in terms of duration, course fee and technologies covered.
In the Industry the main job functions of a Chip Designer are Designing, Testing, Applications,Production and Process Engineering. The job options available to the engineers in this field are Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Product Engineer, Applications/Systems engineer, Test Engineer, Process Engineer.
- Front-end designer – ASIC/FPGA
- Back-end designer
- AMS designer
- DFT engineer
- PCB designer – Board design
- Library developer